Below is the last set of words for the month of April at @togetherweletter over at instagram.
Materials used: Paper – ordinary copy paper; Ink – hydrus watercolor in indian red; Brush – pentel aquash, small
This week’s goals:
- Determine my best writing position with a water brush
- Try doing capital letters
- Love my own handwriting
- Continue practicing
- It is easier for me to write in the straight position rather than the slightly slanting position (slanting position – rest, bloom, grand and straight position – ridiculous, spectacular)
- Doing capital letters in my own handwriting is easier to do but it won’t hurt to learn how to beautify letters later on.
- I am slowly getting the hang of the small aquash brush. My writing arm does not hurt anymore and I can see confidence in every stroke.
- Writing slowly really helps with handling the brush.
- Practice makes progress. I do not feel panic anymore every time I hold a water brush and start writing. That for me is one of the best thing that happened in this exercise.
I will continue this journey and share progress works every Wednesday. Maybe it will be wonderful to write my favorite quotes and biblical verses too. Stay tuned!